Thursday, January 24, 2008

The End of the World for Paramo?

Far from it, in fact, but please forgive my bad pun on the name of a cool new brand I've heard about...

Finisterre makes outdoor wear with a strong surfy slant and serious environmental commitment. So far, so Patagucci, I hear you say.

Be that as it may - if there's one brand every outdoors company should aspire to, it's Yvon Chouinard's gang in my opinion.

Interestingly (to me at least), Finisterre is also one of the handful of small British outfits that use Nikwax's brilliant Analogy technology in their garments. As does Paramo, of course. I refer you again to the title of this blog.

Check it out, anyway - and remember you heard it here first: -
http://www.finisterreuk.com/

(NB: In the spirit of openness, I must declare an element of self-interest here - my office colleague vageuly knows one Finisterre's founders. Purely in a friend-of-a-friend kind of way, you understand. So sue me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home